We hope to see you there!Â Also, donâ€™t forget that weâ€™ll be doing another urban agriculture community slideshowâ€“itâ€™s a great opportunity to show off your garden or farm, so please submit 1-2 photos to Billy Burdett at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Monday, Oct 22.Â Youâ€™ll be given 30-60 seconds to give a brief description of your project during the slideshow.
The full list of presenting networks and organizations now includes:
- Advocates for Urban Agriculture (AUA)
- Center of Excellence in the Elimination of Disparities (CEED)
- Chicago Food Policy Advisory Council (CFPAC)
- Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (CMAP)
- Chicago Urban Agriculture Mapping Project (CUAMP)
- Consortium to Lower Obesity in Chicago Children (CLOCC)
- Dept of Housing & Economic Development (DHED)
- Fresh Taste
- Good Greens
- Illinois Local Food, Farms & Jobs Council (ILFFJC)
- Illinois Stewardship Alliance (ISA)
Itâ€™s going to be amazing to learn about all of the great work being done by these different groups!